About Me

My photo
BALI, Indonesia
TO YOU I AM A FASHION DESIGNER, A GRAPHIC DESIGNER, A PHOTOGRAPHER, A MAKE UP FREAK, A NAIL POLISH COLLECTOR, A MOVIE LOVER AND A BITCH, BUT, FOR ME I'M A FRIEND, A DAUGHTER, A SISTER, A WIFE AND A MOTHER WHO'S CONSTANTLY MAKING MISTAKES DURING THE DAY AND REGRETS THEM AT NIGHT. PHOTOGRAPHY IS A WAY OUT FROM REALITY. IT IS A FREE THERAPY FOR MY MIND. IT IS A WAY TO LET THE INSANITY WALK AROUND WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

FIRST PRODUCT REVIEW & DIY

Hi guys!! here's my first product review and DIY post. I got a nasty, nasty burn on my finger and i mean it look like my finger was melting of off my point finger bone (phalanx or phalanges for plural-hahah this is what phoebe from "friends" loves to say, "a nod to my roommate Keisha B")
Here's my burnt finger after using Vaseline Petroleum Jelly for 4 days, i wish i had the before pic so you guys can actually see the difference. 


Anyhoooo, Vaseline cures it like magic!! within 3 days it actually close up and i can see that my skin starts to form by hours. I kid you not!! It says that it can cure minor burn, cuts, chapped lips (especially those drying winter weather) even minimizing the appearance of fine lines!! FINE LINES!! amazing right?? so i made an experiment on my husband since his skin is more prone to wrinkle than i do. I'll let you know how it turns out after 7days :)


Now, I'm going to share with you what else you can do with the jelly. You basically just add magic jelly to my favorite lip balm until it's even, or you can mix it straight to your lip balm creating a pretty swirl using your spatula/butter knife.

you can also add it to your favorite blush, eyeshadow, any powder/glitter with pigment on it and create your own lip gloss or lipstick depends on the consistency of your mixture. 

Hope it helps and please share if any other tips on Vaseline Petroleum Jelly :)

XOXO,
M'
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment