About Me

My photo
BALI, Indonesia
TO YOU I AM A FASHION DESIGNER, A GRAPHIC DESIGNER, A PHOTOGRAPHER, A MAKE UP FREAK, A NAIL POLISH COLLECTOR, A MOVIE LOVER AND A BITCH, BUT, FOR ME I'M A FRIEND, A DAUGHTER, A SISTER, A WIFE AND A MOTHER WHO'S CONSTANTLY MAKING MISTAKES DURING THE DAY AND REGRETS THEM AT NIGHT. PHOTOGRAPHY IS A WAY OUT FROM REALITY. IT IS A FREE THERAPY FOR MY MIND. IT IS A WAY TO LET THE INSANITY WALK AROUND WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

MY FIRST BLOG!!! Yayyyy!!

 Soooooo, I've been reading a whole lotta blogs out there, and I see how helpful the information about everything around us can be, I hope you don't mind me sharing a little bit of tips or tutorials from what I have learned so far from all over the place about make-up, nail art, photography, fashion and a little bit of print designs.

 So, to start here's a bit information about me. I'm 29yo Indonesian girl, I graduated from a university in California with a Graphic Design degree and am currently living in Bali (that's right, heaven on Earth, yayy!) with my husband Michael and my adorable son Owen...yeah Michael Owen, my hubby is a big
fan of soccer and just so happen that my son was born right after we watch a soccer game on TV hahaha.

 well, that's about it for now, ENJOYYY

XOXO,
MiyaMake.

No comments:

Post a Comment